THINK, ACT, RELAX
- Comfort Zone –Theory.
- Common Cognitive Mistakes.
- Factors of Stress in an Organization.
- Focusing on the "Here and Now".
- The Inner Monologue.
- Self-Image, Self-Ideal, Self-Esteem.
- Social Support.
- Stress Management Techniques.
- Stress Management and Time Management.
- Holistic View of Stress Management.
SPEND TIME WITH THINKING INSTEAD OF RUSHING FORWARD
When it comes to the topic of stress, only few people are aware of the fact, that stress can be positive as well as negative on the level of personal perception. It is even less known, that both kind can be handled in ways that support or hinder personal and organizational effectiveness. By learning some basic concepts of stress-theory and acquiring simple techniques, you are able to lessen the burden that negative stress imposes on you and allows you to make better use of positive stress. Also, you will be able to channel negative stress into positive stress by applying some methods of stress management.