ASK, UNDERSTAND, INVOLVE
- Clarity in Communication.
- Responsibility of Getting the Message through.
- Building up Trust.
- Questioning Techniques.
- Using the Right Questions and Using Questions Right.
- Listening and Understanding.
- Authentic Communication.
- Relationship-based Communication vs Task-based Communication.
- Involving Others in Cooperation.
- Handling Different Views.
KNOW THE WAY THAT LEADS TO COOPERATION
The success of an organization depends on clear goals and clear communication. The inner monologue is the intrapersonal form of communication. What goes on inside will greatly influence what goes on outside. If it is not clear for you, it will not be clear for others. People in any team or organization will only produce great results if they are highly aware of what they think of the working and living world, their work colleagues, management and themselves and how these basic beliefs affect the way they communicate. Successful communication is a characteristic of people who are willing to change their basic views if necessary, and continuously work on aligning them to help to reach the goals of the company. Successful communicators always think in terms of teamwork.