INDIVIDUAL, GROUP, ORGANISATION- VISION, MISSION, VALUES
- Who are you? – Identity.
- Who you going to be? – Vision.
- Where are you? – Environment.
- Who else are there? – Competitors.
- What do you want? – Goal.
- Why do you want it? – Values.
- What do you have and who can support you? – Resources.
- What do you need? – Investments.
- What can prevent to reach your goal? – Risks.
- What do you have to do and how to carry out your actions? – Mission.
- How will you know you have reached your goal? – Milestones/Success.
IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE SUCCESSFUL-YOU MUST ALSO BE CONSCIOUS OF HOW YOU DO IT
If you as an individual business person or are on the path to success, perhaps you were fortunate enough to read the market trend as it developed; or had a clear vision of how things were going to develop! Perhaps you had a clear picture of your own professional development and started out with clear goals of where you would like to be in the future within the market forces of an ever changing, developing world economy!
If you have a desire to be on that path to success, are you aware of how to do this? What if you work in management within a large corporate business, and would like to take your company down the path of success! Perhaps you already have a strategy of how to get there!
What must be remembered is that any strategy is only worth what others see it as being worth. Does your advertising do this? What about your web site; is it viewer friendly? Does it make clear what your organization's strategy is?
It is highly important to find the common point of an organizations strategy and the employee's professional life within that organization to realize both.