Corporate social responsibility
EMPATHY, CURIOSITY, RESPECT
- Awareness of responsibility.
- "No man is an island" – social connectedness.
- System theory, systemic approach.
- The idea of "helping best".
- Constructivist communication theory.
- Self determination theory.
- Long term support instead of a single act of help.
- Monitor and feedback improvement.
- Spreading humanism.
FROM A CSR WEEKEND TO A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
Our integrated approach provides an OD process through a strategic support of either an NGO or an organization that works for the benefit of vulnerable, disadvantaged or disenfranchised members of the community.
The stages of this strategic partnership approach, is as follows:
- Selecting an appropriate target group for you to support:
- Make contact so that you can explore ways of working together:
- Get to know each other's needs, and agree on a project:
- Review and reflect personal changes during and after the whole process, and share this with your strategic partner:
- Use the knowledge gained regarding personal change, back into your own company as a learning process for how this could change the culture of your own company:
- If appropriate, you have the option to utilize your experiences and learning gained, for either internal or external PR.